We all love Snapchat. I love Snapchat! The fact that I can send ugly pictures with text on them to my friends instantaneously makes me happy! Of course everyone is familiar with Snapchat Story, the fact I can post my ugly pictures for all of my friends to see and it won't disappear as soon as they are done is great! But of course, there are somethings people don't like about certain things. So I'm going to tell you what I don't like about Snapchat.
People sending me the same thing that is going to be in their story!
Like, why? Why are you sending a picture that is going to be in your story as soon as I am going through everyone's story! When I see your username pop up on my notification bar I'm going to assume that, A) You want to talk to me or have an ugly pic off via Snapchat, or B) You want to send me something like an insider that would make no sense to anyone you have on Snapchat. Don't send me a pic that everyone is going to see later! That doesn't make me feel special! Especially when I know that you are going to send that same picture to EVERYONE in your contacts AND add it to your story! Do not send me your WHOLE day.Who do you think I am? I am NOT that excited to see what you do all day! That's what the story section is for. To post your entire day and everyone will see it because it won't go away for 24 hours if we don't watch it. Just save it for the story because when I get in my bed to go to "sleep" which in reality means I'm going to be on my phone for hours going through Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and Snapchat I will see your entire day and feel bad about myself because you're life seems awesome and all I did was stay in my room and eat Hot Cheetos all damn day!
Android always gets the update after Iphone!
Just because it's an Iphone doesn't mean it deserves everything first! I know that Iphone was the first system of it's kind to come out and they needed to understand how to make things works for the Iphone system and then Android came out and they had to understand that system but after so many years of both systems being out ya'll should know they how both work and Iphone doesn't always have to have it first! I'm not only talking about just updates, I'm talking about apps that are just releasing too! I remember when everyone was obsessed about Temple Run and I was too. I would play that game any chance I would get. One day I found out that there was a Temple Run 2 from one of my friends. So I whipped out my phone and was going to download the game but guess what, IT WAS ONLY OUT FOR IPHONES! Like really bruh? Iphone's are just old versions of Androids. Just saying (shots fired). So here I am with all of my friends that have Iphones, Ipods, and Ipads playing the game and all I can do is sit there watch and wait a few weeks until Android finally gets it. So, back to Snapchat. About a week ago (does shmoney internally) one of my friends was showing me that Snapchat updated of course, Iphone first, and she was showing me how she can now enlarge text, rotate the text, change the color of the text and change the size of emojis. I was a lil mad about it but, I knew that all I had to do was wait and I would be able to do the same thing and send over size emojis to everyone!
Snapchat has crappy filters!
Ok, maybe it's just me and I'm so ugly that I need a separate photo editing app that has filters and Instagram filters to make me look like a normal human being but Snapchat needs to step up their filter game. I only have about three filters to choose from and they look weird. Nobody really uses them anyways. The filter I see that is used the most is the black and white one because sometimes some people, like me, want to look like an old photo that traveled time and is now invading modern technology. But for real, I need Rise to help me get some demons that rest upon my face to disappear for this selfie that I think is going to look cute. Snapchat. Step yo game up!
Snapcash...Really?
We don't need to bring money into this. This is for pictures and videos not to send money to people. At first when I saw Snapcash I thought that It was a cute effect that you can put on your pictures that you can send to a friends and once they view your picture it would rain money on the picture (cute, right?). So I was going to "send" one of my friends some "money" thinking that it was just a fun effect that you can send to your friends but instead it took me to another page saying that before I send "money" I had to setup an account. What? This is real?!?! I can send money to people on Snapchat?!?! That's stupid! Who would want to send anyone any money through Snapchat? I would rather PERSONALLY get the money from that person or give it them or use the banking apps that you can now download. I really want to know who actually uses this feature and is it really worth using?
Well, that's all I have to say about Snapchat. All in all, I love Snapchat. It's a great app and if you don't have one then you should get it.
Also today is Christmas Eve! I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope y'all have an amazing day with your family and enjoy every minute of it!
And if you don't celebrate Christmas then Happy Holidays!
Comedy Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaopE_YVh2I2MgsU7ctbscA
Beauty Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx4zVaMcMGFXDMW7i3fa5oQ
Ok so bye!
<3Sara<3

Snapcash...Really?
We don't need to bring money into this. This is for pictures and videos not to send money to people. At first when I saw Snapcash I thought that It was a cute effect that you can put on your pictures that you can send to a friends and once they view your picture it would rain money on the picture (cute, right?). So I was going to "send" one of my friends some "money" thinking that it was just a fun effect that you can send to your friends but instead it took me to another page saying that before I send "money" I had to setup an account. What? This is real?!?! I can send money to people on Snapchat?!?! That's stupid! Who would want to send anyone any money through Snapchat? I would rather PERSONALLY get the money from that person or give it them or use the banking apps that you can now download. I really want to know who actually uses this feature and is it really worth using?
Well, that's all I have to say about Snapchat. All in all, I love Snapchat. It's a great app and if you don't have one then you should get it.
Also today is Christmas Eve! I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope y'all have an amazing day with your family and enjoy every minute of it!
And if you don't celebrate Christmas then Happy Holidays!
Comedy Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaopE_YVh2I2MgsU7ctbscA
Beauty Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx4zVaMcMGFXDMW7i3fa5oQ
Ok so bye!
<3Sara<3
No comments:
Post a Comment