Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! (Not a Review)


Ok so I know this post is late because the show already came on and the world saw it so you know how it is. First off, this was my first time EVER seeing the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. I know crazy! Every year that I wanted to see it I miss it because of the number 1 reason, I didn't know what channel it was on...ALSO, I never knew when it came on. Freshmen and sophomore year I would always hear everyone (mostly the guys) talk about the show and I would be so mad because I didn't know that it was on the night before! So this time me and a friend were shopping and we went into Victoria's Secret store and she bought some stuff AND while she was buying her stuff I asked the cashier when the show was coming and what channel. BOOM! I finally saw the show and I really liked it.

For a long time I've been seeing memes like these:
   

These very relatable and funny but to be honest when I was watching the show I didn't feel like this. I actually become inspired by the show. Weird right? I just see it as these women have beautiful bodies and faces and what not but, i'm cute too! Well, at least I think I am. I also think that these women worked hard to get that job by getting their body right and I don't really NEED a body like them because I love myself. Of course I can workout and eat better to take care of my body and as i'm typing this i'm eating chocolate cookies.
Meh.

I just wanted to say that you should just love your body for the way it is and if you don't then you can change it. It will be hard work and don't give up because I love you!!!
Sorry this was so short. I wanted to say a lot more but I drank coffee and now my stomach isn't feeling right, so imma go and fix that and you can go ahead and watch my latest video on my comedy channel because you get to see my dance like an idiot and the video is very relatable and it's pretty funny. STAY AWESOME AND POSITIVE!!!

Comedy Video: Picking out what to wear

Okay so bye!
<3Sara<3

No comments:

Post a Comment